*Yelp* I got nominated for the Liebster award!
Thanks to Margaret @Weird Zeal for nominating me! If you check out her post (yes, yes, do it), maybe get her a wedding gift?? She just had to marry 3 different fictional people. I take it it’s been wild.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
- Come up with your own set of 11 questions to be answered by the nominees.
- Nominate 11 bloggers of your choosing
1. What’s your favorite book that you’ve read this year?
The one I’m reading right now. Dis one. It’s great.
2. If you could have the powers of any superhero for a day, whose would it be?
The Flash’s. I could walk through solid matter, read a ton of books in one sitting, create lightning and manipulate time. But it’d be mostly for the speed. I want to travel. World, here I come.
3. What’s a book you can read over and over again?
Well why don’t I just… *points you to my last post*
4. What’s a book that you wished didn’t have to end?
I didn’t want Caraval to end. I NEED ANSWERS. So glad Legendary’s coming out soon.
But twisting the question a little bit, I’M NOT WOLVERINE, I CAN’T HAVE A BOOK THAT NEVER ENDS. Time constraints, you know?
5. What’s the last book that’s been recommended to you?
The 100. Sophie @Blame Chocolate did it. And hey, if you want to recommend any, my tbr’s so ready to fall over and crush me, but I’ll check it out!!
6. What’s the last book you’ve recommended to someone else?
Prooobably Ender’s Game. Repeatedly. Like… a thousand times. And by the way, YOU SHOULD READ IT!! *1001*
7. Do you have any pets? What are their names?
Ohhhhh, yes. People, meet the mini zoo. Mini zoo, meet the people.
I have a bird, my sister’s dog, and the cats somehow cloned themselves, because I blinked and there were 8?? I promise I wasn’t trying to be a crazy cat lady. It’s so not my fault. They’re adorable, though. And nuts. All our pets are some kind of crazy – one of the cats is addicted to cucumber and the bird likes to throw his food around for the fun of it. As for the names, they’re Jimmy, Maya, Olly, Shado, Willy, Benji, Malu, Zoe, Angel and Johnny. Shado was my idea. Because why not name your kitten after a cool archer girl who’s killed people. #Logic.
8. What’s your favorite children’s book?
Harry Potter. Yes, I realize that’s not a single book. Also, The Mysterious Benedict Society… Which… Is also not a single book… Okay, I broke this question.
9. What’s your favorite kind of weather?
I don’t really have a favorite favorite… I love sunny. And snow. Just not too hot or too cold. Aaaand rainy days can be so nice sometimes… When it’s cool, and gray and there’s that nice soft light that makes you want to curl up and read all day.
10. If you could have a conversation with any dead author, who would it be?
Lewis Carrol. If you can come up with something like Alice in Wonderland, you must be fun to talk to. Or, you know, I could ask C.S. Lewis where the real doors to Narnia are. Either works.
11. Is there a particular blog that inspired you to start blogging?
I only started reading blogs often after I started blogging myself, so not really. Howeverrrr, I was still figuring out my own posts and being unsure about everything, and then I read Cait’s blog and remembered I CAN BE MY CRAZY SELF ANYWHERE. It’s more fun and such. I make no apologies. So, let’s call that second degree insanity inspiration, and go eat cake.
I nominate you!!
First, you’re all awesome. Second, if you feel like doing this, consider yourself nominated even if your name isn’t down here. Third, if you’ve already done the award/don’t feel like it because who has the time to answer this girl’s crazy questions anyway, just go eat chocolate instead. It’s… the only valid alternative. You have to do one or the other. I’m not making this up. *questions below*
- Sophie @BlameChocolate
- Kristina @BooksAndDachshunds
- Avalinah’s Books
- Lu @It’sLuAgain
- Vani @OffColorLit
- Elgee Writes
- Novel Knight
- Analee @BookSnacks
My Very Normal Questions
- What’s one place you wish was real?
- One book you can’t stop screaming about?
- The first 15 words you can think of right now?
- If you were stuck on a deserted island, would you rather be rescued, or have everything you’d need to live a nice beach life on your own?
- What would you NEVER talk about in your blog?
- If you could do anything for a day, what would you do?
- What’s one food you’re obsessed with?
- What author would you like to meet the most, and what would you do with them?
- Would you rather be able to fly, or breathe underwater?
- If you could shape shift, what would you shift most often to?
- What fictional pet would you love to have?
I know it’s extremely unlikely, but do you have any YA quotes that you absolutely love?? Please tell me! In the comments! I’ll murd— *ahem* do something fun with them in my next post. You won’t regret it. Okay, you might. sidenote over
What’s your favorite kind of weather? Did anyone inspire your blog?? And where would you go first if you had super speed??